Safeco Field

Safeco Field

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Volleyball


Woo Hoo! Three Rivers Christian Volleyball is FANTASTIC!! And yes, I am that excited. Currently, I have a 2-sih foot tall trophy sitting on my desk. Just hanging out. That trophy would be the District IV Championship Trophy! That's right. We beat King's Way Christian in the title game for the #1 seed into state. Before that we had a 1st round district home game versus Wishkah Valley. The girls just came out and flat dominated that game. It was loud. It was fun. Saturday, we had #1 seed Lake Quinault...the #1 from the North. We came out and played well....right up until we dropped the 3rd game. I have no idea what happened other than we just didn't play. I have no idea why the girls do this. It drives me absolutely crazy. Wish I could figure out how to fix it. haha.

We've had a great year. And we're not done yet. On to State! On to State!!! First round v. Klickitat. Bonus points for whomever can find me some stats on them....hometown newspaper?


Best moments of the district tournament (non-athletic moments):
1. Catherine showing the touchdown symbol in between points. Why? B/c a girl on the other side of the net started crying. Yeah, I know. Still...very funny. The way she did it was classic. Wish I had it on video.
2. I've coached Lane for 3 years now. She realized this the other day along with the fact that she doesn't know all that much about me. So, she googled me. Came across a blog I did in college. She was soooo embarrassed that she admitted to googling me it was hilarious.
3. OH I know there was more....too tired. Dang. More coming...

No comments: