Safeco Field

Safeco Field

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas at the Cox's

I wish I had a picture or video of this but my little nephew during Christmas at our house. We have this little Santa that dances and sings "Santa Claus is coming to town." Lucas has played it enough to learn the song a bit, even though it sounds like "Hanta Claus"...hehe. So, he turns the Santa on and starts dancing with it...then runs halfway across the room and does this (modified) ninja kick. Then dances a bit, then runs across the room and does another kick. Oh, it was fantastic.

Christmas Eve. Lucas kept saying, "What is it?" while helping every one of us open our presents. He asked before every present was opened. It was great.

Christmas Day, Lucas got these little playhouses from Santa and he was crawling through them. Then he asked his 6'4 daddy to crawl through them. That was good stuff. Then he asked me to crawl through them, which I did. Then I had to stay in for awhile. When I went to get out, Lucas said, "Say Mie Mie, I love you in here." How do you say no to that? So, I stay in the too small little tent for awhile longer.

Oh I like Christmas. haha.

Late edit: This is sad and there's a lesson to be learned in it. So we took Lucas to see Santa. He was so excited and we finally got there and we was on Santa's lap and absolutely wouldn't smile!!! As much as we tried, we got nothing. Thus we were left with an odd face to go along with Santa's big ole happy face. We bought a picture and must have mentioned that it wasn't very good. Later Lucas goes up to Poppa (my dad) with one copy of the picture and says, "Poppa, the picture isn't very good." So sad!!!

Another add-on: Lucas was wrapping this for his Poppa all by himself...

1 comment:

KimmieMcB said...

My personal favorite is wrapping up Ms. Butterworth for your dad. That kid is too cute!